Call for Interview for the post of a Project Assistant and an Office Assistant (Temporary basis) under the BIRAC-EYUVA Project operational at the Department of Biotechnology, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad.
Date of commencement of Interview (offline): 18.01.2023 at 11.00 AM
Venue: College of Agriculture, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad.
Interested candidates are requested to bring two copies of all the supporting documents with respect to academics and work experience along with the originals while coming for the interview.
Click on the link below to download the notification:
Call for Proposals for filling up vacant seats of Innovation Fellows under BIRAC EYUVA Scheme - 2022
*The last date has been extended till 10.01.2023*
For registration, visit: www.birac.nic.in
Results of 1st call for proposals under BIRAC EYUVA Scheme - 2022
The proposals were called under BIRAC EYUVA Scheme and our centre had received a total of 33 applications out of which 25 proposals were eligible for the interview. The interviews were conducted for EYUVA Fellowship and Innovation Fellowship separately on 27th and 28th of June 2022 at the BIRAC EYUVA Centre, Department of Biotechnology, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad. The results of selected proposals can be downloaded by clicking on the links below:
Call for Proposal under
Empowering Youth for Undertaking Value Added Innovative Translational Research
Dept. of Biotechnology, UAS, Dharwad.
Call for Proposals under two categories:
1. EYUVA Fellows (undergraduate students) (Pursuing)
2. Innovation Fellows: (Post Graduates and Post Doctoral)
1. EYUVA Fellows (Undergraduates):
- Students who are pursuing under graduation. And should apply as a team.
- A team should comprise a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 Indian students from Indian Institutes/colleges pursuing undergraduation in any domain.
- Teams with students from different disciplines are encouraged. One team can have students from the same/different colleges/institutes.
- The team should be supported by a mentor/guide.
2. Innovation Fellows (Post Masters and Post Doctoral):
1. Post-Doctoral Fellow:
- Applicants who have completed their Ph.D. in any field of science
- The fellow should apply within 2 years of completion of the degree (females are exempted from this condition)
2. Post Graduate Fellow:
- Applicants who have completed their Masters/B.Tech/ B.Pharma/B.E in any field of science.
- The fellow should apply within 3 years of completion of degree (females are exempted from this condition)
Last Date: 31/03/2022
Visit: birac.nic.in for more details